Internet marketing is also known as web marketing, online marketing, webvertising, or e-marketing, is referred to as the marketing of products or services over the Internet. Internet marketing involves search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), banner ads on specific websites, email marketing and mobile advertising strategies.
Pay Per Click (PPC) v Organic Listings
Most search engines offermarketing also known as Sponsored Listings or Cost Per Click. This type of advertising strategy provides a method to quickly obtain 1st page rankings usually displayed either on the top or side bars with the organic listings appearing centrally.
We can manage your PPC Campaigns however there are benefits and disadvantages of using this type of strategy.
- Quickly obtain 1st Page Rankings.
- Easily control your daily advertsing budget.
- It can turn out to be a very expensive strategy.
- Once your PPC daily budget has gone so does your site.
- Competitors and time wasters can zap up your daily budget.
- Can't proove this but we feel it can hinder your organic listings.
- Cost of a click can vary due to market value.
- Less time and budget is given to orgainic listings
As an SEO company our stategy has to be to 'improve your organic listings'. If we can obtain you 1st page rankings it will save you a lot of PPC expense.
List of Organic SEO advantages:
- It's an agreed monthly cost which is much cheaper than a PPC Campaign.
- Your 1st page rankings aren't removed at anytime during the day.
- Long term benefits incude PageRank increase.
- Users click organic listings more than PPC listings.
- Less time and budget is given to orgainic listings which are more important.
Orgainic SEO is used for natural content that lends itself to ranking well in search listings under a specific subject matter or topic. No tricks, keyword stuffing, or other techniques that are considered unnatural. We’ve all seen websites that look like they were designed by robots, or people that simply didn’t keep the visitor in mind.
Socical Media Marketing Facebook - Twitter - Googles
Facebook has a huge audience and offers many ways to reach them either via your own Facebook Business / Company Page or as a backlink from your own website. It's important that your website and Facebook page compliment each other and provide the user with the technical means for these processes to occur.
- Add a Facebook link from your webiste to your Facebook page.
- Add a Facebook Recommend option on every page of your website.
- Keep your Facebook page dynamic with frequent status updates.
- Recommend your Facebook page via your friends and announcements.
Twitter also supports a large audience and offers the means to communitcate your business to them via Twitter Recommend which should also be on each page of your website. Twitter enables its users to send and read text-based posts of up to 140 characters, known as "tweets". A Twitter account should be created for your website which will attract followers to boosts it's importance and backlinks to your webiste.
was launched last year to contend with it's rival Facebook. Google+ was integrated into the account creation process for other Google services, such as Google Mail. Google+ is adding an estimated number of 625,000 new users a day, which may total 400 million members by the end of 2012. It's important that you apply the same rules for Google+ as you do for Facebook. Ensure a Google+ Recommend is on each web page. Ensure your Google+ profile is complete and kept updated.
Website rebranding is the creation of a new name, logo, design or a combination of them for an established brand to to another.It's not just about changing the visual identity of the website but also aspects like new keywords, content, header text, anchor text, link titles etc.
These changes should either distance itself from it's previous website or upmarket it and reposition it's natural organic optimisation.